Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Long weekend and more!

Sorry about the delays in the blog. Mommy and I have been very busy and sleepy!
This past weekend Mommy rented a car and we were moblie with out Daddy. Mommy drove to San Francisco to get a note from the doctor to extend her medical leave so she can stay with me for a little while longer. Then we waited for grandma as she was flying in with cousin from the month long vacation. Then Daddy met us at the hotel room and told us that he had a 4 day weekend to spend with us. Grandma, Mommy and I were happy that Daddy had the time to spend with us! Then at dinner time we met Auntie and then listened to the conversation they were having, but I couldn't understand what they were saying so I slept through it.
Friday - We picked up Grandma and cousin from her hotel and went to breakfast. Again I was in the car seat listening to what the big people were saying. Then we went to a place called CostCo and put in a picture to be developed for what they call my Birth Announcement. It took a very long time (one whole hour) to get processed and I was not the only one bord. Cousin was bord too and kept busy by pushing me around in my stroller. After that we went to a place called Whole Foods. After Mommy fed me we walked through the food area and Mommy got her lunch. Then we went back to the hotel everyone ate lunch and the then Mommy and Cousin went swimming! I couldn't stay in the pool area too long so Daddy took me back up to the room and stayed there till I was hungry and me and Daddy got Mommy to feed me. After she took a shower, Mommy fed me and waited till Cousin's daddy came to pick him up. After that we went to get the grown ups food.
Saturday - Spent the afternoon with Grandma. Mommy and Daddy went to see a movie, Harry Potter. I guess Grandma was a bit out of practice because she had a hard time catching her breath. And thanked Mommy and Daddy for coming back when they did. She said I went through a lot of outfits, all my food, some formula and I was still hungry! After Mommy fed me we all went to dinner and said our good nights!
Sunday - Daddy and I had a treat. Daddy's dad Grandpa A came and spent some time with us. Auntie, Uncle and Cousin also were there along with Mommy and Grandma. Mommy took a few pictures and Grandpa A had to leave. They ate breakfast and I looked around at the head of the table. Mommy changed my daiper and I went potty again while I was getting changed and Mommy did not have the diaper bag so I was half naked baby untill I had a new oneies on me. After the breakfast the small group that was my family went to Birlingame and up to San Francisco to kill some time before taking Grandma to the airport. Then we went to the Oakland Airport and said goodbye to Grandma, I am going to miss her. After that Mommy and Daddy got pizza and went home. On the way home I started to cry but Mommy couldn't hold me because we were in traffic for a very long time! Daddy was upset because the car was running out of gas and there was a lot of traffic on the road.
Monday - We went to San Francisco again this time for Mommy's doctor. After that we saw Mommy's step-daddy Grandpa J. We all went to Best Buy to show Grandpa J some cameras because his is broken beyond repair. Then we went to what Mommy and Daddy call the Hall of Records to get my birth certificate to prove that I exist and that Mommy and Daddy are really my Mommy and Daddy. Grandpa J had to go so we dropped him off at the bus stop and wished him well. We had some fun downtown and Mommy had to return the car. She was sad, but will get a car soon, she hopes!
Tuesday - Daddy returned to work and I got to sleep late in the night so it was another typical night. During the day I didn't take any nap and Mommy thought I would pass out! Nope, I was still wide a wake till 3 in the morning. Mommy called the advice nurse to see if there was something wrong that we would need to see the doctors right away. Nope, they told her to call in the morning to get a doctor's appointment and give me gas drops to see if that will calm me down. It made me fart but nothing major came to be.
Today - Daddy called the advice line and got a mid day appointment but the doctor was able to see me earlier. I'll write later to what she says. By the way, the nurse just weighted me and I am 12 pounds 12 oz!

1 comment:

  1. Grandma misses Bella and Mommy and Daddy very much and wishes she lived closer so that she could be with you more often.